Friday, June 14, 2013

Talking About The Motor Club of America

More and more people are talking about the motor club of America. The company has been in business for the past 82 years, but until 27 years ago they had no marketing arm to help bring in customers.  While gaining a foothold with customers back east, Triple A has become the dominant roadside assistance company - that the vast majority of automobile owners have.

The motor club of America is no Slouch.

Through TopNetworkersGroup - We have been HUGE supporters of the Motor Club of America and have included it as our Main Cog in our 1mlmsystem Wheel - It's always been known as "the big dog" of our recommended Programs; Take a look at a qiuck Tutorial of our 1mlmsystem MCA LIVE office - and Visit the MCA Live Office Right Now to look around -



 We can HELP you build a huge team with this Tool alone; and it's one of many reasons why You'll want to be working with Our Team; as we are about to kick things up a notch over the next 3 months - You'll want to be part of the momentum we're going to create - so whether you are already with motor club of America or looking for a great team with support; this is the Team; and That is the Tip of the Iceberg when it comes to the support We offer to our business partners in MCA -

What MCA offers through its total security packages far surpasses what you get through Triple A - however MCA is a slight bit more expensive; $20/mo is their lowest plan and with that comes a boatload of benefits; however the biggest benefit may be found in the opportunity to earn money, sharing The Motor Club of America with Other people.

For each person you refer to the MCA, who pays $40 - you will receive a customer acquisition bonus of $80. Yep, they pay $40 and you earn $80 every single time.  The first time I ever heard this it made no sense and seemed illegal.  I was not about to fall for the MCA Scam.

Then, it was explained to me how it's possible.

Like so many things in life we don't understand, all we need is to take the time to investigate, learn and inform ourselves, and often our initial reaction will prove to be false.

I've taken the time to assemble some article that will explain how MCA Works.


I also recommend you sign up after watching these videos about the MCA Total Security and other aspects of the company.  If you treat this like a business, you can make business money.

Or you can simply enjoy the benefits of an alternative roadside assistance service.

Like everything in life, the choice is yours.

* See the Full MCA Presentation - Making Money With MCA (Motor Club of America) 

Since putting this article together a lot has happened. I've written a few more posts which I'll share a bit later. However I wanted to share a quick testimonial about how MCA has touched my life.

Recently I was meeting up with some friends that I had not seen in quite some time. Excited to meet them I was going to have lunch at the in and out next to where I had parked. I had my windows down and decided that If I was going to eat I should roll those up.

So I went back to my car, put my key in the ignition, rolled up my windows, locked all my doors and returned to eat my Subway Sandwich with my friends who were grabbing in and out. Not that I'm against in and out but... I happened to want a subway on that day.

After enjoying our meals, it was time to go. I offered my friends a ride and we walked to my car.

On the way there, I realized something ... I did not have my Keys.  "Did I drop them where we were eating?" I thought to myself...?

Nope. I locked them in my Car.

Naturally, I was able to call MCA and have them send a tow truck to unlock my car; so that I could get back on the road. I was unable to give my friends a ride; They walked back to the hotel where they were staying which was nearby.

Thanks to Motor Club of America, I was able to get home as well.

That's the REAL value of this opportunity; If you focus on what matters - MCA Will Work for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment